European Wireless 2020 seeks tutorial proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of wireless communications & networking.
The selected tutorials will be held on the first day of conference.
Tutorial Proposal Format
The proposal should concisely and clearly describe the content and objectives of the tutorial. The following information should be included in the proposal (please follow the following order in your proposal):
- Title of the tutorial;
- Duration (half-day reccomended)
- Abstract, objectives and motivation;
- Timeliness and intended audience;
- Tutorial speaker(s) (please incude: name(s), affiliation(s), and a short biography of each speaker)
- Description of the technical issues that the tutorial will address, emphasizing its timeliness;
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule;
- If appropriate, a description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the tutorial;
- A description of previous tutorial experience of the speaker(s), and past versions of the tutorial;
Tutorial Proposal Submission
Proposal should be submitted in a single PDF file, not exceeding six pages, to the Tutorial Chair by email as a single PDF. The title of the email should contain the tag [EW2020-TUTS].
Tutorial Proposal Timeline:
Proposal Submission Deadline: February 28, 2020
Notification of Selection: March 27, 2020
Contacts: Cristina Costa (email@example.com)
Please direct all European Wireless tutorial-related questions to the Tutorial Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org